10/11/14

Boys Day Out

This past weekend Seattle held BrickCon. The most awesome collection of LEGO I've ever seen. Being a long time LEGO lover myself it didn't take a lot of persuasion by my 12 year old son to convince me to go. 


Just like my geek day off at the Emerald City Comicon I thought I would share the adventure with the MacITHelp readers.


Enjoy!




 My son Samuel had a great time!



Brickcon was filled with Castles, Robots, Spaceships & Pirates. There was a lot to see.












The even had LEGO Art






Batman was well represented








Other Movie & TV Shows were also around


Berk from How to Train your Dragon

STTNG - Borg

Godzilla

The Goonies


The Simpsons Time Toaster

Transformers


Smug



THIS IS SPARTA!!!



There were also a ton of great cars and other vehicles












Of course there was lots to buy



Eventually we had to leave be I think I know where I will be next year


Seattle Brickcon




No comments:

Post a Comment